PBI premier bionics limited

Plough ... The airway clear and lung inflation technology is not...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Plough ...

The airway clear and lung inflation technology is not being sidelined. It's important to recognise that medicvision is an additional string to the bow. It doesn't replace the exitsing products .. If you read PBI's business plan it states quite clearly that it is a company for investing in later stage medical device projects to ensure these find a way to market. PBI was specifically set up to target such opportunities.

Also from past history it appears you bought pbio's at .165 on 8-2-05 .. saying on the forum ...

''That was me that got a chunk couldnt help myself with that leverage as you put it. I dont know when do they expire is the exercise price 20cents never bought an option before in my life :) ''

So, does PBI become a 'crappy stock' because
    1. you didn't know what you were buying?
    or
    2. you didn't have a stoploss?

I dunno plough, you obviously still hold (although i do recall you lightened some options at one stage) and are obviously getting impatient -- must admit I would like to see shareprice movement also. But it has always been a stock for accumulating and stacking away. Paying .165 for pbios must seem like a long way to recover. But really in 12 months with a cap gain tax benefit in place I humbly propose you will not be out of the money.

i sincerely hope your next trade is your best trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.