TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

LST, I don't understand why you think extra millions of options...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    LST, I don't understand why you think extra millions of options are necessary to further incentivise management. They already get paid good amounts - for which they must perform. Plenty of execs in the public sector do more for less. If what TNG has is as good as we think it is, then plenty of capable people will rise up to be the new management if the old one gets poached, and their only incentive would be getting the job itself, paying as it is, and not the extra millions in future options.

There is a point where further financial incentives simply isn't an incentive anymore. I don't know if you are a locksmith or not. But if you are, and someone is willing to pay you $14000 to go do a good job of changing a simple padlock at midnight, would you do it? Of course you would. Suppose now the offer is $28000, would you move any quicker or do it the job any better compared to when the offer is $14000? I don't think so.

For management of a junior miner pre-financing, I think that limit is $500k per annum. That's just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.