ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

PBT- Management/FDA

1. 101 Posts.
    Hi all-I am a substantial LTSH of this company for years and not to say down by hundreds of thousand dollars in my investment. I have not bother posting for so long as I'm so disappointed to say the least with the management inaction and total silence wrt PCH as well as forward movement of other trials. I'm also SH of many other ASX stocks and sad to say this management is one if not the worst in my portfolio. I also have my doubt and reservation wrt to FDA attitudes and preferences. I read all your posts good, bad and indifferent all these years. My advice is for everyone here and SH to email or write to GK as well as FDA to point out all what has been said in this forum with backups. May be just may be one day sooner rather than later they will wake up and do something for the SHs and suffering patients. With no news for more than one and half years, I assumed the ball is in the management court to get firstly the PCH lifted. SHs who can attend and esp those in Sydney area should question the management hard during coming AGM and demand a definite answer with time frame rather than just working in progress type of answers. With no income a dollar spent is a dollar gone as CR is not the answer at this moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.25K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 81346070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19609447 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.