ATH 12.5% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I tend to agree with Alois, but there will be a few overlapping...

1. 5,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I tend to agree with Alois, but there will be a few overlapping events which should keep the price higher.
    A lot will depend on the perception in the USA because the ASX price for some reason seems to follow it.

Rodman and Renshaw have a $5(50cASX)target on the stock. They justified that call by comparing it with stocks with similar Phase2 assets.

We will not find out if that price will be achieved till the trials are going. That will be this year.

One trial is for a possible blockbuster with orphan drug indication. Huntingtons disease.

Another trial is for Alzheimers, which is blockbuster many times over.

While those two trials are starting to recruit, behind the scenes the Parkinsons MPAC PBT434 will be moving through the pre clinical tests. This drug had amazing results in the mouse model, and I think there will be a lot of excitment from the Parkinsons community when that enters human trials and that may even give a bigger rise than the others. PBT434 is currently funded by Michael J Fox and so may get some extra exposure there.

So there you have 3 major events, two happening this year.

With these events the price will step up then ease back, always with higher lows. Will the price get to R&Rs $5. Will have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $508 124.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 97947018 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179262 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.