ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

PBT2 and zinc work together to fight antibiotic resistance, page-3

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    This research paper is totally independent publication, no Prana's people. However, they must have given PBT2 to this group so Prana for sure knows that they have been testing PBT2. But perhaps Prana did not get very early any results (??). The paper was accepted in 5 days ( 5th of Nov)  !!!!
    It has been published on 11th of Dec, less than 2 weeks before trading halt, just when discussions with Sinclair have been going on and when SP has been going down and down.

In my opinion Prana did not understand the value of this paper before they made the deal with Sinclair, most likely they had not seen the paper before the trading halt (???). They should have made "negotiation halt" but when they did not do that it tells that they did not know the results.

I did not like the Sinclair deal ( too few millions, too much ownership) in spite Prana needs more money to get to the market. This new study with PBT2 is worth of millions for Prana in my understanding and so it may be that the Sinclair deal can still be avoided ( needs to be approved by owners). At least now Prana knows these new results and now it needs to try to sell PBT2 to some big pharma as an antibiotic to get the missing millions for PBT434. JMHO and everything is fore sure more complex. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.633K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 32189472 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126368541 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.