ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Rebekah, I do not think so. I think the negotiations between ATH...

1. 2,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    Rebekah, I do not think so. I think the negotiations between ATH and QU have been difficult, the patent application was done in April 2018, it was not told to ATH but only in early 2019. We here on this board told it to ATH. So it took from early 2019 to Dec 2020, almost 2 years to get an agreement between ATH and UQ. The final form of the agreement has not been told to us. It can include almost anything to avoid further delay as to how to get PBT2 commercialized in spite of who owns the license of the patent. I am sure the agreement is very complex. It is impossible for me to understand that kind of a deal in which ATH would take of commercialization without any human or money resources and UQ would accept it when Uniquest would have both money and skills to take care of that side. But when PBT2 was a product developed by Prana, it had to have at least the license to this new usage of its molecule. So the cart had to be put before the horse. That was perhaps acceptable to UQ after ATH filed patents for other zinc chelators and many of them, not only to support PBT2 but fight some kind of ownership of PBT2 in its new indication. These applications were done while the negotiations were going on.

But sure, we do have not the info we would need for this discussion. Speculation, speculation, at least from my side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17196248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 130790145 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.