ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

The management team is only 3 people: Davis Stamler, Margate...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    The management team is only 3 people: Davis Stamler, Margate Bradbury, and Kathryn Andrews. Stamler in San Fransico, Bradbury ( preclinical studies) in New York (??) and I think Andrews (finance) in Melbourne, I assume. I do not think they are awake ever at the same time, so communication may not happen very easily.
    None of them is interested in bacteria and in fact I am almost sure they do not know and understand why PBT2 works in bacteria and how it will or could be used in controlling the huge epidemy of antibiotic resistance. To figure that you need to know more about bacteria than a normal physician would know. This is the reason there is this scientific board includes a top scientist from Queensland, prof D Paterson. Stamler has the best possibility to understand antibiotics because he is a physician. But as a whole, this is why they do not talk about PBT2 (?????). Of course, there may be other reasons, but this is why PBT2 is Queensland business. They produce more papers, they are most likely negotiating with the big pharma and with the Fund.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.528K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 97511267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179254 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.