ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Postoperative delirium study would be a very clinical trial, no...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Postoperative delirium study would be a very clinical trial, no good treatment today, over 200 M operations done/ year and most of the big ones to old people as hip, knee, cardiac etc operations. The risk in these to get delirium is big and it will cost a lot of money.
    Remember Tanzi's "active nerve cells in a dish" talk. PBT2 activated the nerves beautifully and that is what you could expect to happen in delirium brain. I would think that in a delirium brain there is some activity but not enough to get the patient orientated.
    The difference between delirium brain and normal brain is not a big one. Usually brain gets back it's function in few days or within 2 weeks. There is no change in "macroscopic" or even in "microscopic" brain but synapses do not work well and that is where PBT2 could help immediately by balancing the metals in the synapses and reducing the inflammation caused by the anesthesia.
    Waurn Ponds is very close to Prana. This kind of co-operation between different centers is something what perhaps is starting to happen with other Prana's MPACs in other areas but to me it looks that Prana could benefit also c0-operation in it's own area as I think brain and PBT2 are.
    But it is important to do some pilot cases before spending a lot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.247K 384.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 52935756 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 127950526 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.