ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

PBT2 News, page-9

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    one potentially good outcome of this is that it could be a good time to accumulate before the hype sets in.

given the current EV of the company, there is really F***all being priced into this stock.

ive pulled my .018 and .019 orders and have bought one more parcel at .021 with one more to go because from a trading action perspective, .02 has held up extraordinarily well considering athe was trading approx to .018.

there is merit in buying huge dog performers like ath. the risk is commensurate with the reward at these levels IMO.

for everybody's sake, i hope im right. particularly my own because as of this day i hold more ath than i ever have in history so im on the fence here...

I should add that i have been told by the company that Dr. David Sinclair is till very much onboard with what the company is doing. his resignation was because of other commitments essentially but his fund is still keen on their investment.

lastly i will also say that i have full confidence in Mr. Kempler and fully trust the intentions and competency of Dr. Stamler. in the time they are taking to get ready for P2, i understand the difficulty in commencing a trial for something that has no cure or known treatments so i fully support the company making the correct decisions despite the time extensions.

the SP performance has been dismal, but we all know how quickly ath can turn and thats why we are all still here. i wish i had an answer with how much longer or if ath will ever be successful, but as i just posted on another company, there is definitely some merits in buying severely underperforming companies in the market, particularly ones not facing any bankruptcy any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.263K 916.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 69165915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38212524 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.