BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

pc gaff, page-15

1. 3,130 Posts.
    Pear,

For Q1, go to the following link to read the presentation:http://www.biota.com.au/uploaded/154/1021830_321204biotacompanypresent.pdf

For Q2, I think the company will give some information in the coming information pack. the company also advises in the announcement that shareholders need not do anything about this proposal now.

For Q3, as JF told in the conference, there are more than 100 funds who are investing in Biotech industry, but only a few such funds in Australia. During the first year of the new company, the management will try to promote Biota business to those funds.

For Q4, Again, in the presentation noted in Q1, it gives the reason why Biota is pursuing Nasdaq listing, and requires more funding for its pipelines. Nabi with the cash, listed on Nasdaq and intending to liquidate itself is then the excellent candidate for Biota's strategy. Biota pays a 16% discount (based on the share price of AUD94.5centsfor the U$54m fund, which is considered to be cheap. The listing then is free, and of course some other things like possible royalty income slab facilities are also free.

For Q5, read the presentation noted above and listen to the conference, then you should get some idea about the rationale for the Nasdaq listing.

Hope the above can help. Don't be scared or scaring. Do your own research is the rule No.1.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.