Redmoki ... Agree 100% , in an ideal world ..but It really has...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Redmoki ... Agree 100% , in an ideal world ..but It really has to be all or nothing .

Had a very good friend that we lost at the age of 40 , without going into detail , alcohol related and a gradual health decline from the Age of 14 ..So who Cops the blame for this ? ..There is no difference a death is a death .

Particularly now ..drug use is just so common , amougst the young , the whole party scene is based around It , and Its a World Wide epidemic , the zero tolerance argument just aint going to cut it .

Was in beautiful Mrytle Beach in the USof A in 1999 , even despite my past , I didn't know what " eS" were ..90% of the the College kids there were taking ..Know why ? they were 19 and 20 ..cant drink , they would announce it , no problem ..Guys/ girls ..this is 11 years ago ..Things are much worse NOW .

There are people reading this post thinking " This poor old f^rt hasn't even dropped an e " ..and they are correct , I haven't ..Until you understand the penetration of these substances , Its impossible to sit in judgement .

Its easy as a middle aged ( or older ) Man / woman to shit on a website like this and declare ." Hang every drug dealer " ..Well , Sorry ..illogical is an understatement .

Walk down King Street Melbourne around 12.30 am on a Saturday , talk to the Kids ..see for yourself ..

This is beyond Control . For those Working ..talk to your professional friends , many will have used , particularly pills and coke .

The current RIDICULOUS " war on drugs " ..lol ..lol , sorry its a waste of time .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.