MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

pc hung up on me

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I kid you not. i got through on the phone to PC at 5.06pm last night. interesting call to say the least. i sank both both boots in.

He was an angry man and very pi$$ed off about all the roumors that start on HC and other share forums.

so far the roumors to date.(see they mentioned JV in the quarterly. are they softening us up for a second best...)
    Sale process is still continuing. ( the share price doesn't think so)
    JC is not ill
    there is definately no production. ( well this is a given. we could not even produce shit at a sewerage farm)

then it got heated...
    he mentioned the roumors, i mentioned the poor reporting management adopt and maybe if you gave a few more reports this would stop all the roumors.
    I then said that the current share price is a true reflection of how poor management are and how targets are never met. He said. well come to the AGM and have your vote.

I said. you think HC is full of roumors maybe we will join forces and attent the AGM and vote you off.

he said good day and hung up...

I have been an avid supporter of MAE since the CPC days. my sources could give accurate info in the past. now it seems everyone is in the dark. my sentiment has changed and i tend to agree with Davo, Kiwi that the wheels are falling off and we will get sweet nothing out of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.