CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

"End processing is not new and has been around for years." of...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "End processing is not new and has been around for years."
    of course it has but a lot of the time it has flaws and causes more trouble than it's worth
    You know there are restaurants everywhere yea I know the good ones they are really expensive but if I can go to a mitchelain star restaurant and pay street food prices I'm surely gonna take that option .

"IMO their success is primarily based on Economies of Scales." is this not all companies??

The point I'm making is your being extremely broad and it doesn't show a true reflection imo

"How long this remains a competitive edge is anyones guess." Just think about this statement for a second. Why would a company as big as the clients integer are attacking stop using a product like this after installing?? What makes you say /think this, I'm honestly interested in the thought process behind this?

"
    In the Tech world and Publically Listed world there are 2 places to be
    1 - First To Market OR
    2 - Best in the Market"

I agree and believe IAM is both which is great

"The major banks have been using offshore processing for a while, NAB and ANZ do this alread"

Not sure if you are aware but we are in talks with NAB?? This is just getting silly now

"The reason why the next 2 announcements IMO will make or break"

Will positively or negatively effect the share price, WILL NOT break the company this isn't far fetched

"IMO if Sentry come back and say thanks buy no thanks, NAB say they are out, other players dont commit or there is no significant change the price will likely tank and depending on these results it could easily halve."

This is pretty obvious it's the same as saying if the company doesn't work then it doesn't work

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as attaching just thought the post was broad obvious and incorrect in places.
    I'm happy to have this debate tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.