CF1 0.00% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

All of the HC bickering aside I have just finally had the time...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All of the HC bickering aside I have just finally had the time to sit back and listen to the podcast.

Once again Greg absolutely stellar work in organizing this and conducting yourself in a professional manner for the only benefit of helping other shareholders to further understand the company we are invested in.

A big thanks to Patrick also for taking his time to further explain in a direct manner some of our bigger question marks at this stage of the business.

Despite market sentiment and current SP I am very pleased with how things are going & the exceptional level of director to shareholder interaction that IAM produce.

Thanks again Greg your extra efforts help all of us to get a clearer picture. I personally do not see the the reason for the constant trolling of this forum especially when many who come here have not done any DD or background research on IAM.

Sure there are grey parts or missing information but maybe its not disclosed to the public for a reason, This is not a get rich quick scheme this is an investment. I,AM still well in the green and nothing yet has caused me to press the sell button because I am here to see targets met and a business to last a generation.

Have a nice long weekend everyone.
    Last edited by relik1: 13/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $947 52.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.