PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

pck chart, page-1128

1. 11,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    Let's all take a pill people and get back arguing about PCK. I also welcome both sides of the argument as sometimes it's good to get an other point of view. It's the wasted comments like some here with no reasoning just a statement. I would hope some people, sorry most people would read a ramper or downrampers, posts and then look into their previous posts. Its a good way to see their posting style. Then you can see if they just post rubbish all the time (constant negative on stocks they don't hold) or they are thoughtful comments in both directions.
    this is not trading advice this is HC advice. I have posters I enjoy, I look at what they invest in then do my on DD. Maybe 5% of the time I like what they buy into. DYOR it's 100% key, anytime someone ramps a stock of course it's for their own benefit, but no harm in a little bit of fun. If you take that as a sign to buy. Go buy a lotto ticket. The same applies the other way. If someone downramps or is negative on your stock, dyor, is it true? Or is it for their own reasons. Again 5% of the time it/they don't affect my decisions. But the 5% that do, have saved me some good cash.
    Finally, I'm sure many read this and say, yeah of course, this is not for you tongue.png . If anyone that says anything negative about PCK, ignore them as they don't know what they are talking about. Lol just kidding. But I welcome a different view as I'm finding it very difficult to see the negative. Regarding @redbars post, I used to be a holder of RAP but sold out, because unlike him, I feel the people in PCK's field are happy to take on the app as a great time saving useful device. I don't feel a cough app will go well with people. But doctors are greedy buggers so if they can make $5 a cough? Well maybe. I liked the sleep apnea side of things and will look at RAP again when/if they can get clearance through fda on that. My 2c but like Jon Snow, I know nothing.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.