PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

Sorry if it has been discussed but do we actually have the fine...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Sorry if it has been discussed but do we actually have the fine details of the 5M gov't grant yet?

I'm assuming that it won't be an upfront lump sum but that it has been allocated for payment to Painchek as the app is integrated and rolled out into each facility? The language in the announcement is fairly vague.

Seems unlikely to me that the gov will drop 5M into our bank account to cover the universal license for 100K beds, on an arbitrary start date for the 1 year period - unless each facility was 100% ready to go?

This being the case may mean that the dollars roll in at a more steady trickle over time as we'll still have to wait for the full integration before usage can accelerate.

There may be little merit to my ramblings but we simply do not have full clarity as the contract is still 'being finalised'.

with around 2M in the bank at end Q1 and 1M outflows predicted for June Quarter, that leaves us with around 1M in the kitty. Note I haven't factored exercised options into that rough calc.

If they were going to raise at any point for continued international expansion, I'd rather they did it soon TBH.
    If they needed to at all, they shouldn't need to tap the market again any time soon considering how well things are going.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.