PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

PCK Chart, page-35

1. 10,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    @IseBigMal I think we can reach around the 6c mark without any further news, just knowing that the 4c is likely to show more growth, people will want in beforehand. After the 4c we may end up with a slight pullback after the sell the news mentality traders. However, news will be here very close at hand so we should expect a rebound straight away. 4C we are looking between $7-800k for the qtr. Anything above that will be delicious and I then doubt we'd have a sell down.

Before the End of the year we will likely see the Baby app become available. Possible that Beds in Scotland, Wales and the UK will be signed up, and we may also hear some news on Canada, Media/ confirmation of positive results. What is that worth with the SP? Depends on what we get.

Elsewhere away from some person on HC PCK is discussed in mature/adult way and we are predicting around 10-12c before the FDA decision in April May is confirmed. This is also likely why not much happens on the HC site. Once HC can understand that some come here just to be annoying and stop it, I feel that many previous posters would return. But trust me when i say many are very happy to chat there and not have to put up with rubbish.

As we move forward the company will likely become cash flow positive with beds in aged care. Then once established it wouldn't take much for us to get into hospitals. We'd only need someone like Phillips to take us there to become a billion-dollar company. (As long as they don't buy us out!) We also have home care which could easily (likely) out do aged care. Baby App and disability.

I remember Daffy saying that PCK could rival Cochlear and at the time I chuckled. Now I think the man knew what he was talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.