PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

I reckon your onto the right track here! The MOAT is what Im...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I reckon your onto the right track here! The MOAT is what Im always looking at when investing in larger companies. I don't often consider small caps to have established them but a few of these I agree will turn into ours given more time.
    The brand isn't quite established enough yet as its certainly not known by majority of the public or would I believe it is quite yet in the aged care profession. I'm sure we are establishing recognition in Aus but would still have a long way to go. I can't imagine every aged care worker would now the brands of every tech/tool they utilise. Many I'm sure just know it as the pain assessment, however we have the advantage of the company name being 'Painchek'. Very smart move to change a few years ago and I'm sure this will get us some of that recognition.

If we are going to talk about potential Moats though, One thing that has stuck with me from the recent quarterly is the effectiveness of the remote training and integration of our tech. I was not sure how effective this would be when they first started talking about this, especially for a small company but with Covid forcing them to pivot and become 100% remote we've seen some incredible results. Now with international markets on the horizon, this is a game changer and a huge competitive advantage over any potential competition. Not only do they need to create the tech they also have to build an effective way of training and implementing the tech remotely just to keep up competitively and economically. This is my favourite takeaway from this last quarterly and the bit I'm most excited about for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.