PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

PCL, BLO etc- More Oil and Gas Shows, page-2

1. 5,382 Posts.
    re: PCL, BLO any oilers like to comment? Heres the main body of todays announcement
    cheers
    Rod

Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL has hcen advised by the opcrator that at 0600 hrs, 21 June 2002,
    Huinga-IB-ST was drilling ahead at a depth of 4380 metres wilh oil shows at 4336m and 437 Im nnd
    strung mud shows down to 4380m. Fracture zones with associated high to partial mud losses were
    encountered throughout the drilled interval.
    The oil and mud gas shows i n the sidetrack hole are replicating those in the original hole where oil
    globules in the mud, fluorescence and cut, strong mud yas shows up to C5 (pentane), WMC recorded i n
    major fracturellost circulation zones in the Murihiku Group metn-sediments from 42h3m down to the
    base of that hole at 4373111. The depth to wllich the oil and gas associated with the rractutc zones and
    underlying Tariki or Kapuni sandstones cxtonds will be determined as drilling progresses.
    Significant potenlial oil and gas rescrves maybe present in these extensive fracture systemdlost
    will be addressed in the ongoing well program.
    circulation zones within the Murilliku Group. 'Testing procedures to evaluate thesc potential reserves
    Basedon the velocity survey and drilling results to datc, the contact between the Murihiku Group
    4444metres. Thc total depth 0 Huinga I B will be revised accordingly.
    metasedimenls and underlying Tariki or Kapuni Fonnation objectives is now prognoscd at a depth of
    PEP 38716 hosts all or part or thrce struchwes related to the eastern bounding fault of the Tarannki

Basin, all being similar to that of the major RirndKauri oil and gas discovery 18 kilometres south
    which is currently under devclopment. The structures are named Huinga and Huinga South, both
    cntircly within the Permit, and Makino, which is partly within the Permit but mostly within PEP38728,
    which adjoins to the south. The primary pl-oducing zone of the Kimu/Kauri ficlds are units of the
    Tariki Formation.
    Four kilometres immediately to the west of Huinga are the Tariki, Ahuroa, oil and gas fields which
    produce *om the Tariki formation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $166.4K 7.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1302346 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4313302 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.