PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

PCL Chart, page-112

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    DISCLAIMER: I'm not a technical trader or claim to be one, I'm more from the "Rainman School of Pattern Recognition" and beer

Having said that, the below has served me well since AUG21 when I entered @ 0.002c with a small retail investor position.. aka only bet what you're prepared to lose!

To date it predicted 3rd impulse top @ 0.013; retrace to 0.004 resistance which made me wish I was a trader not investor; cup & handle confirmed the "kill box" zone (set MAY22) where I was meant to sell, that was pre-WDS entering so I've ignored that promise to self.

Now it's lining up beautifully for 3D results EOY to help fuel the breakout, hopefully it's a case of news flow imitating art. Looking to 0.033 next level pre-drill & farm-in announcement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5517/5517926-0fe62ec0a8f3336319d3e370420d1abd.jpg

ps. I know I've used the Fib Retrace tool the wrong way, but hey ratios are ratios and it keeps predicting levels 6-12 months out.. GLTAH it's been an exciting ride so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.