PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Did you ever see one of those shares which had so much potential...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Did you ever see one of those shares which had so much potential it's going to be life changing. Let the day traders trade away as that's what they do for a living but for those of us who got in early and the company finalises a great deal also on top of that they discover billions of barrels of oil on our lease then even getting in under 10c will be classified as getting in early as the share price bolts on past 20c then 40c right up to a dollar plus. Don't get me wrong as I understand that the world is a very different place now with this cruel and vicious war going on and a new variant of covid on every corner putting world markets in a new error of uncertainty. I would easily give up this investment if the war was to end tomorrow but it's not and unfortunately the byproduct of this war is the price of oil which quite shamefully puts us holders in a position to make money through other people's misery. So through no fault of ours I suggest that you hold onto these tightly with both hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $125.2K 7.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19029395 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2086177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.