PDI 5.88% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI Chart and T/A, page-1038

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Milk is a staple and observing its price may be a leading indicator as to inflation and we all know gold is a hedge against inflation (so mrelevant commentary...i have read your posts talking about gold price). However, I would say in our current sitaution the rapid changes in milk price are more reflective of the games being played by the large retailers and more of an indication of how our market economy is not being adequately policed by "ACCC" and other anti-trust regulators.

We have entered an era where the big guys get protected and not punished. Elitism.... check out all of the failures of our banks to report cash transactions greater than $10,000 to Austrac .... if the actual correct fines were levied then these banks would all be taken off shareholders and given back to the Australian taxpayer .... instead they get a free pass for breaking the law. Small businesses never get a free pass...they get thrown in jail and all their money taken away. Smell the roses mate we are living in fake propaganda times. The banks have opted for a sweetheart enforceable undertaking deal and you will barely notice a ripple in their earnings. Yes I am fxxking sick of the injustices in our crxppy corrupt system.

https://www.ifa.com.au/news/31118-big-4-bank-enters-enforceable-undertaking-with-austrac

The Chi-X was founded in 2011, and changed its name to the Cboe in 2021 when it was bought by Cboe Global Markets, the company behind the Chicago Board Options Exchange. We are talking about the problem here not the solution. It trades ASX stocks using a different settlement paltform. A real different exchange would have different company's and some dual listed companies. The NSX is a glimpse at competiton. Problem is just like the big 4 banks triple A credit rating was underwritten by our government during GFC 2007-8 so to privledges only extend to certain groups. Try starting an exchange and report back to me all of the invisible barriers you didnt realise existed at this time.

The ASX is crap ... even look at the midpoint trades available to asx members though not discount broker traders.

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $357.1K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.