PDI 5.88% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI Chart and T/A, page-1074

1. 20,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    I Know it is out of context, but Who are these...."the global elites and their anti gold affiliated institutions."
    "Global Elites".... this one really DOES, confuse me --- About WHOM are you speaking?

As for The Gold price..... Its PEAKING, and maybe the " anti gold affiliated institutions" are "cashing in" on the Gold Price, both SPOT and FUTURES.

The Name of the game that we Traders /Investors play is all about PROFIT.... Yes! ---- PROFIT means YOU SELL and BANK the gain!

BUY Back lower, maybe.... or never buy back again?

Who know, with PDI --- "The Mining Licence"????.... The Only question that needs to be answered, other than than a PFS / DFS.

As for the GOLD price ---- It follows the USA FUTURES, even though the main Gold physical Buying is in China / ASIA (and RUSSIA)

We. PDI Shareholders need patience and rational thinking with this stock, trade parcels, sit pat, however one wishes ---- Its STILL the best Junior listed on The ASX.

I smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png at Our SMSF position of 1, 010,00 shares ---Yes! stated previously, Stock Held Declaration.... 1 Million.

AND... I Trade Parcels... 100K Sell..... Buy back --- 1c Move is $1000 - Brokerage = $940 Banked.

OR... simply BUY more shares and gain the $940 worth of additional shares.... Not hard to accomplish such a trade in today's market.

Just Gotta Watch and Learn the PDI chart moves.

Currently RSI Indicator, along with Bollinger Band interpretation, show BUY.

BEST GOLD Junior listed on The ASX!...... hehehe - MY opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $357.1K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.