PDI 2.50% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI Chart and T/A, page-847

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    i just think that the company has been poorly promoted (either deliberately or unintentionally). I saw a research note from 2 of analysts that vistied the project. They were very dismissive (unconcerned) of the buffer zone being an issue that would stop the mine or even impact the shareprice significantly.

If people feel that they are getting sidelined by a preffered group of investors (whether real or just perceived) then they stop buying. Combined with a a lack of regular news and we have the current crappy shareprice. I am hopeful that some huge exploration announcement will fix things up but that is probbaly just me wishing.

This company should be getting much better shareprice support than it is.

The company has been doing alot of presentations lately so guessing word is getting around that they will be raisng capital again. The animals can then do a bit of timely selling in a soft part of the year .... in the hope they get to scoop up a big part of any placement.

Why as a company would you even raise capital at this time of year ? Unless you wanted to minimise or didnt care what price it was done at.

disclaimer, just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $481.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $471.0K 2.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 765147 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.