PDI 2.50% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI Chart and T/A, page-850

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Yes, I agree in general about the mining lease point however I don't think it's so clear cut. PDI, relevant Guinea government agencies, other significant stakeholders (including potential take over predators) would no doubt be privy to information about level of progress (including agreement$) towards the granting of a mining lease to PDI. So, I presumably, this knowledge would partly inform any relevant companies decision to take over or not. I don't expect it to happen but PDI is very cheap at the moment with a potentially massive resource & the future of gold is looking exceptionally bright, all things given.

Rumsfeld's famous words sum it up suitably: "Reports that say that something has not happened are always interesting to me - because as we know, there known knowns - there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $481.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $471.0K 2.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 765147 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.