PDI 5.88% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI: Imminent drill results to grow an economic deposit, page-94

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    @Syadyppah
    I was being entirely sarcastic and derogatory (awkward I had to clarify that), given the way you've interpreted it is the standard emotional punter response that needs to be called out as ridiculous. Apologies if you take that harshly, but it's a dangerous way of thinking where people find false justifications for market moves against them, which inevitably is what causes most retail punters to end up losing money in the spec market.

Sure, 'shake-outs' certainly do happen; perhaps it takes experience to be more alert to recognise them. They would be usually be opportunistic, low volume sell downs that would hit stop-losses to minimise their outflow, and these days are almost always algorithmically driven. Someone dumping $500k 10 seconds before market close would achieve the exact opposite of what you describe - a higher volume/higher cost sell out at a suboptimal price, that gives no time for the rest of the people that would be shaken out to even execute a sell, and allows for the auction to quickly reset the price up, preventing them from accumulating shares back at a lower level.

Understand you are still learning, but please try and properly rationalise these events before posting misleading information that might be damaging to more impressionable people reading the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $357.1K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.