PDI 3.92% 24.5¢ predictive discovery limited

PDI on Perseus Radar?, page-27

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Thanks for your post Jman. I did read, with great interest, your post on the PRU forum re appointment of Henk Diederichs as their COO & read up on his background.He is incredibly well credentials and what a great acquisition to management by PDI. It certainly seems to increase the apparent bond between PRU and PDI. It's going to be fascinating how this will play out and it's certainly put a solid floor under PDI's share price. I can see this kicking over the 30c mark very soon & with the presumed granting of the exploitation permit before end of year, who knows how high it will go. PRU playing this for an eventual take over or highly profitable trade speaks volumes about their confidence in PDI obtaining the exploitation permit.

For those interested, here is a summary about Henk Diederichs from proactive 17 June 2024.

COO appointment

PDI has also made a key management team appointment with Henk Diederichs joining as chief operating officer (COO).

In this role, he will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the DFS and advancing the Bankan Gold Project into development and operations.

Diederichs is an engineer with more than 20 years of experience in the mining industry and particular expertise in project development and operations.

Most recently, he was CEO and managing director of OreCorp Limited, which was advancing the Nyanzaga Gold Project in Tanzania until the recent acquisition by Perseus Mining Limited.

He initially joined OreCorp as vice president Project Development in 2016, before moving into the role of COO in 2021 followed by CEO and managing director in late 2022. He was instrumental in leading the Nyanzaga Project through the scoping, pre-feasibility study and definitive feasibility study phases.

Diederichs was formerly senior vice president of operations for West African producer Allied Gold Corp, which operates the Bonikro, Agbaou and Sadiola gold mines. He also played an integral role in the successful development and operation of Equinox Minerals’ Lumwana Copper Mine in Zambia.

During this time, Lumwana developed into one of Africa’s largest open-cut copper mines at a capital cost exceeding US$800 million before the acquisition of Equinox by Barrick Gold Corp for $7 billion in 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.