IOD 2.78% 17.5¢ iodm limited

pdm...., page-13

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Meerkat, We are all speculators here and the better ones make good money punting their "best ideas" or simply running with momentum plays. PDM is still a junior spec with a small following and relatively unknown in the marketplace. Its stock price tends to be very volatile and the recent placement and issue at 15 cents may have thrown loose a bunch of stock into the market. I noticed to-day that about 14 crossings took place which is indicative that someone is mopping up some of the loose stock (albeit at a huge discount to recent hi's). At a current valuation of $13.5 million the stock is being given away.

PDM has a very classy management team which is ex-Austen & Butta, Savage Resources and Pasminco is a major plus for a "micro minnow". White Rock tungsten and nearby Frogmore (7000 tons cu at 10%) basemetals drilling has progressed to the point where PDM has hired an extra geo and their three U projects in Queensland look particularily impressive. Drilling and sampling results from a series of exploration and drill programs will continue to roll in over the balance of this year. The stock price is so miniscule and the number of issued shares is so small that any positive news could send PDM flying. IF i wasn't so involved with AGY at this time i would be buying stacks more of PDM. Good luck to all longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $105.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $63.10K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 222694 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IOD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.