PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

pdn a target lower volumes, page-9

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    CORRECTION
    SLIGHT ERROR HIT THE 4 INSTEAD OF THE $ ******
    SO AMEND 41.20 TO $1.20 BUT I'M SURE MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE REALISED I FORGET TO HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY....

well given the right global circumstances in the markets.....
    could give a reasonable excuse for some shock and awe drops...without attracting the attention of asx or the asic
    but the funds paid $1.20 ***for the last placement and the bond holders paid US$2.19 for the 2017 conv notes recently
    so i feel the fund managers are happy buying close to the $1.20 mark.....
    we don't know for sure how much stock the top 20 are now holding but if you look back at the last top 20 release they were just below 80% then
    ...since then volumes have been huge...but now they have slowed to a trickle..even on up days for the asx......

.....for me buying at or close to what the funds paid ie$1.20 seems to be a safe bet....

I was fortunate to do a big increase in my holding on that last dive to $1.15 ..very over sold ..in my opinion.....

one has to remember in the event of a bid for the company the funds will be in control of the outcome......

they have traded and averaged down...but I suggest their average is still higher than the market price.......

and thats how they will want it in order to claim a tax loss...for 2012.....

in the event of a bid for the company the price will have to rise to at least the conv bond rate to justify a premium..

the bidder would have to justify any bid offer to their shareholders....

so offering say $3 when the market price is only say $1.20 would not sit well......

so the price will have to rise ahead of any bid....then a premium could be expected.......

the funds are not going to sell out on the cheap ...or at a loss........

once one bidder surfaces...they will be betting another bidder will be flushed out

the Uranium industry is consolidating

the Nuclear power Industry is in expansion mode

future supplies have to be locked in whilst the markets are low

so..its my opinion ....any bidders will strike in the new financial year......

ALL MY OPINION...NOT AN INDUCEMENT TO BUY OR SELL....
    good luck

regards
    al1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.