PDN 1.59% $13.58 paladin energy ltd

PDN...Chart...., page-344

1. 378 Posts.
    Take it easy Elio.....I hope you are right but that is wishful thinking. As for management they have done a s**t job - taken SP down from mid 20's to 5's due to amateurish announcements that have now placed the company at the mercy of the market (thankfully U price starting to rise) and as a distressed seller (got some big debt and CB's to pay back soon). I hope they tender the remaining previously (non-binding) amount that was penned in for the Chinese as I believe this debt/CB is the real problem for PDN at the moment - either that or CR for existing shareholders at levels where we aren't giving it away.

The main thing holding this company back at the moment is debt/CB rather than U price. Pay the debt off and ride the market wave (as each commodity/metal has to) but have a bag of debt in a depressed market and we are back at low SP with dark clouds overhead.

Good luck to all but I would personally love to see a culling of management once this is sorted and bringing in top notch management team who have a decent track record and invested to maximise this stock and position it for the success we all know it could have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.58
Change
-0.220(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $4.060B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.64 $13.76 $13.52 $10.04M 738.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $13.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.58 1322 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.