PDN 0.80% $10.14 paladin energy ltd

Hi specgold pls ease up a bit on the rubbishing of anyone with a...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Hi specgold pls ease up a bit on the rubbishing of anyone with a slightly contrary view to your own...you have posted literally hundreds of times since you bought last week...
    At present PDN is very high risk as the huge debt and the high chance of calling that in is of real possibility, thus the company may enter a TH and many may get stuck.
    Personally, I feel this is showing all the hallmarks of Arrium trading, I called administration there and was told that would not happen,the rest is history.
    I personally feel with PDN, that at best its huge dilution,at worst administration...so in essence it's a sell in my humble opinion.
    The writing on the wall was the day prior to the announcement..very high sell volume sent the price into tailspin,then very next day the announcement..and the heavy selling continued...punters are buying now, but they have been hit for six over the past 3 trading days...all your upbeat posts are in contrary to what is actually occurring, and UNTIL this mess is sorted out,the downward well pressure will continue IMO.
    I am talking from a TA perspective..but the FA is also very critical and serious here.
    Lastly on on a different note, i think blaming management not warranted and incorrect...IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.14
Change
0.080(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $3.031B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.39 $10.54 $10.10 $13.51M 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1928 $10.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.16 990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.