PDN 4.91% $8.33 paladin energy ltd

Dull,STRONGLY disagree here with you. I have seen so many...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    Dull,
    STRONGLY disagree here with you. I have seen so many comments here by you and others regards
    to a T/O .... well my question is why has there not been any bid yet ? PDn went to 5.50 and now is
    back to 8 and back down again today may be...so its been in that range ( 550-780) f or a long
    time now yet no one wants to make an offer ? WHY .....I am just telling you this again that
    the reason there is NO bid from likes of AREVA is simple- they know that the problems exist.
    the share price reflects that. Else we would be sitting at 13-14$ by now mate. look at ERA....
    if T/O was to be announced then it would have been when PDn was 5.5$,6$,7$ etc....but nothing yet.
    I am not saying it cant be taken over...may be it might happen today..but I dont agree with you
    regular comments of it being T/O target...and DYL is far off in this case ( in my view )..PDN
    might buy more stake or take it over may be...but nothing more than that IMHO.........
    I think the T/O suggestion for the moment is canned. I would love PDN to get back on track for
    starters...you know why ? that will mean better price for me as a shareholder IF the t/o is
    announced.....rather than PDN being at 7$ and T/O offer at 9..wud rather be PDN at 10$ ( back
    in full force and problems gone - production on track etc ) and offer of 14+...think about it...
    if you had a acquire PDN so desperately you wud have by now....1 year ago when she was 10$+ people
    would have dreamt of 5.50$ a share get in price mate......and big instos would ahve been all over
    it at that price and the vultures wud have been too....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.430(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.61 $8.68 $8.28 $23.77M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9135 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 2699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.