PDN 2.78% $11.72 paladin energy ltd

Sorry mate, I haven't followed the junior space too much....

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Sorry mate, I haven't followed the junior space too much. There’s probably some more horsepower to the U price in the juniors, but I prefer to size much larger to the leaders and near term producers etc.

I won't mention any names, and I'm sure you'll work it out quickly, but for me, if looking at juniors/explorers/potential producers, I personally like Namibia as a jurisdiction. It's a leading jurisdiction with a long history of supply.

There's one that looks interesting with a potentially very large deposit right near LHM and surrounded by other tier 1s, so it's hard not to see that real estate becoming potentially more valuable in the future as they prove up their resource. Made a name change recently.

The other in the same jurisdiction and has a team with a proven track record to production in the last cycle, which is no small feat in an industry that is full of promises and a very poor record of delivering.

If things continue to gather pace, I may potentially reallocate to get more traction, see what happens. I personally like the potential of early cash flow in this cycle because there will be many growth opportunities with lower risk than cashflow later in the cycle.

Again, not investment advice, just my own personal general thoughts.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.72
Change
-0.335(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.508B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.12 $12.15 $11.65 $17.94M 1.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3276 $11.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.72 2604 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.