SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

pdn smm its a done deal, page-22

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Jermaynew.....

"4. Whether PDN offers $5 or $1 cent for SMM at the end of the day the value of the resources will be reflected in PDN. So you win anyway - now what is wrong with winning anyway"

The difference to which you are no doubt aware (but seek to be misleading) is that SMM shareholders will receive a smaller percentage of PDN relative to the value that SMM would instill within PDN....

Insulting to say the least that you would believe that anyone would be stupid enough to find that your argument has merit.

Queensland will be free to mine soon, and while PDN is mining now, there is NO question that SMM will be far more superior in resource inventory than PDN, and that will be reflected in the price.....not to mention that this U boom isn't going anywhere....in fact more than likely SMM will be selling it's resource at a far greater price....and I can wait.

Anyone who would suggest that this offer is fair and adequate is clearly a PDN shareholder only.

I hold both....and I will not accept...for me even $10 is extremely inadequate.

SMM will see $10 easily before long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.63K 657.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 907666 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5792078 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.