SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

I am not too interested in what PDN is suggesting as to timing,...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    I am not too interested in what PDN is suggesting as to timing, while making this opportunistic bid.

I am confident that the CEO of SMM will issue a very effective statement and we need to wait for that rather than spending a lot of posts and keep on repeating.

As the SMM price is rising, it is possible that some have bought SMM stock now they have been informed on H/C that the bid is too low.

I doubt that PDN will get many shares although the behaviour of the SMM share price over some time indicated to me that it was being capped from time to time.

Any implication as to holding U shares in Africa needs also to be looked at.
    Will some interested parties let the owner of a U deposit there spend his money till the project is up and running satisfactory and then make additional claims or increasing any royalty?

Hopefully, the statement from SMM will be soon. By then, we'll know when the Jorc update is due.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.63K 657.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 907666 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5792078 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.