PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

good on you scientists > hope we will do finei am my self in the...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    good on you scientists > hope we will do fine

i am my self in the middle of the selling&buying in x accounts and i am sure others doing the same if they can at this end of the CG 11/12 TY time and we are just a small fish > i can imagine big boys :D as they have full hands of CG/accounting/carbon tax/mining super tax /12%higher super and higher wages etc etc) from 1 July effect atm.
    with PDN i am comfy to buy and hold for 12/13 TY for FA @ these levels = at least most of those above will not effect PDN as much in Africa as companies here in Au.

Also Argentina is my spare cash investment destination for next few years

time will tell in these few investments

good luck all holders:)
    keep positive! time will turn as always did;) and everything is just in cycle, what we need is bl@@dy Europe sort it out them selves in the next few month and libs back in power = even crush of Euro/zone will help IMO than this long flagging pain in a$$ what they are atm as i can buy cheap Merc atm which i am not interested in (we have those cheap european exports influx = a few years back we had to pay luxury tax here in Au on) as this low euro fiasco serve very well German & Europeans exports which killing ours manufacturing industry

good strategy and patience need it @ this economic environment

PS.sorry about typo before > i was inbetween the trades = quick fingers on spare screen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.