PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

pdn takeover target and more , page-8

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    the problem with PDN is > if PDN is under the TO watch by sharks Cameco or maybe others???? = they will never let her run, they will take advantage of this down economic environment we are in atm (europe/greese/spain/uranim price/fukushima etc)and how we know the recent PDN MC is in the top Cameco limit
    It can be in this levels for a months IMO as i did experience it with China/EXT under the TO offer > they will hold her down just under the TO offer for a months & we will see millions of NXXT CXXT 1.67 and 0 or 1 share trades > acc to another acc, bots to bots, shorters to their another long acc after close trades etc etc but same?? acc holder under the different accounts IMO > day to day > and on the end, every retail small holdes will be frustrated and tired and happy to take 2.10- 2.20 offer.

1 must ask a Q > am i a leming? and will be shaken out or take advatage and will go with big boys flow;)how much risk can i take for $1 profit for imaginary 2.2 TO offer

I am buying heeeeeps of PDN atm @ these end of the TY CG loss sale levels (sold my sef lost if stic for CG loos past few days to take biger stake in PDN) and hope it will pay me off in the next TY 12/13
    PDN should have much stronger and positive FA next year IMO

al1 :) looking forward to your everyday report = great job TU fro me always:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.