TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

PDT certainly is a gem. This profitable business will generate...

1. 737 Posts.
    PDT certainly is a gem. This profitable business will generate the needed cashflow to in effect "prop" up the parent TZL until the royalties start kicking in. What has been surprising is just how this baby has evolved and become more important to the TZL group i.e

- Provision of cashflow
    - Securing new product development agreements
    - ISO 13485 certified
    - Global expansion
    - Developing next generation software for TZ's ground breaking Intelligent Fastening Technology.

I wouldnt worry about the buy side. You have seen over the last week or two that the serious buyers either come in the morning or just before close and buy at 59c/60c. No serious buyer would put big bids from 55c and up and leave them there. It would just scare of the sellers.

What everyone has to remember is that TFS will only survive if it can diversify and generate new high margin revenue streams. Its traditional nuts and bolts business is doing it tough at the moment as the US automakers are struggling.

Well guess what fellas, you should have it all imprinted into your heads by now that Intevia is a key product in its future growth plans. Not only do we know this but all the wolves circling to buy TFS know this also. I think it a safe bet that any private equity fund interested in buying TFS is salivating at the prospect of listing TFS on the NASDAQ after Intevia becomes an industry standard. Whatever the sale price of TFS is now, it will pale in comparison to the NASDAQ listing price if Intevia delivers anywhere near its potential.

Enough rambling. I just wish TXT would put us all out of our misery and pick a buyer. This distraction needs to be resolved so that everyone can get back to focusing on marketing Intevia.

As usual do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.