PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

pdy weekly chart, page-5

1. 2,054 Posts.
    perpetual8 im glad to have you here as my guardian angle i can sleep better now that you are keeping an eye on our company how selfless of you to spend so much time and effort on a stock you don't hold and don't have a positive sentiment on yet you persist for the good of us.
    im naive but can you please explain to me why do you even care what happens to pdy instead of using your time to seek your own fortune what drives such determination to help others.

of course could it be your picking up what you frightened some shareholders into selling you sly fox

there's being 2 attempts on pdy now that they didn't get it their way they are trying to derail the company by selling massive amount of stock and the share price is the result they may have a bit more to dump but be careful they may also be buying back from whomever they sucked in.
    let Garry do his job and let the results speak out ,in a recent announcement they stated samples are going to be sent to potential Chinese investors sure Chinese have being mentioned before but they need to have more details information about what they buying into which we couldn't provide at that stage back then i believe now they have being or close to be sent.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.