PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

pdyob's squashed to 0.001, page-2

1. 140 Posts.
    Yeah... I was looking for the leveraged ride as well but didn't consider - due to a lack of experience with juniors - how the events that I knew would transpire (Chinese involvement post JORC) would affect the way management would want to package the company. Cheap!!!

At the end of the day we have to accept that what has occurred is the best way forward in the long term. Souring SP's do little to wet major investor appetites who want in. You can't let the SP runaway when you're trying to strike up a deal. I'm certain the legislators are aware of these activities in the markets and allow it to continue - perhaps on the advice of economists (bless their cotton socks) - and that's why you don't see the ASIC implementing trending analysis software and personnel to monitor the markets for unfair trading practices/manipulation. Under the Fair Trading Act this activity would be deemed as anti-competitive behaviour and/or price fixing. In the markets, well, the legislators figure it's every person for themself (politically correct, he he).

I hold oppies and will be converting but really feel for those who have unexpectedly seen their oppies turn to dust and haven't got the funds to convert. Worse yet, if the SP screams over the coming months on the back of solid announcements it'll be salt in the wound.

I love the quote from Morpheous in the Matrix and it explains a lot about almost everything, "Some rules can be bent, others can be broken". The big boys know this all too well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.