FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

"There have been three developments that have completely changed...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    "There have been three developments that have completely changed my perspective on how I view FAR now;
    The first is the complete change in the attitude of a great deal of posters. The back slapping and talk of success parties as if the money is in the bank."

I think to say "complete change in the attitude of a great deal of posters" is a bit over the top. There are a few people you describe on this forum, but the majority of posters and in particular the long termers have no other expectations than yourself. There has been no change of attitude. It has been a long time and is still taking a long time to get anywhere, but the fundamentals are excellent which I think is reflected in your sentiment buy. So let's just have a bit of fun at times as we wait. From time to time we get the Tony's of this world and I look at them as entertaining, sometimes as a bit naive.
    What I get from your post LNC, and this is no criticism, is a degree of frustration in particular now since CVN has shown the way of what can happen. This frustration is within all of us and as we hear at times also with the FAR management.
    Just consider the drop in retail share holder from around 70% to 35%, or there about. It tells the story.
    I expect you, as a long term holder, to be around once the value of FAR is being realised.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.