FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

PE/project conundrum...up to Banks and the Govt., page-34

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    You would think so Joseph, but it might not be quite so simple.
    The JV is on Govt timelines. WPL isn't the operator, not yet anyway. WPL may try and bully FAR. But they won't bully CNE.
    In some of this recent discussion we need to remember that CNE are the current Operator and CNE will be making sure that their asset is fully protected.

As for COS.
    Engineers and techos, can't just say "I've got a gut feeling" or "looks pretty good to me".
    They have to apply a statistical analysis to the COS and so you get gadocha's post.
    That is their trade. And I totally admire them. It's a specialized business, beyond most of us.
    There is lots that can go wrong and nothing is guaranteed.
    But it is about as good as it gets, and to lay punters like most of us, the "glint" in the eye of the geos is about as valuable as acres of statistical analysis.
    As Davy Boy say's, nothing is 100%. You either place your bet or you don't.
    Good thing for FAR is that current SP seems largely covered by current SP.

Outsideguy
    Regarding the JOA. Best talk some time back lead us to believe that the JOA may have been an older one dating back to the Hunt days. There are apparently more than one standard JOA with various amendments which is logical. That it is an "older" JOA isn't necessarily a failing on FAR's part. They would have inherited it.
    It will come down to
    Literal vs Purposeful, about which there has been thousands of posts.

Davy Boy
    "Considering the chairman said at the AGM that the ICC have a 6 month deadline from signing of TOR to decision I am wondering what has happened in the meantime for that to be blown out the water??"

Yes indeed, what has changed here and why!

"Evaluation report.
    Now this is testing my memory, but I'm pretty certain CN said it would be released and to watch out for that one.....it now seems to have been delivered without shareholders getting a peek??"

Yes indeed, what has changed here and why!
    For whatever reasons FAR seems to have "gone to ground" on a number of fronts.
    One presumes hat they have good reason for doing so??
    Wonder what is behind all of this, and are they linked??

Whatever, whoever is accumulating, still it seems continues to do so!
    Either you trust management or you don't.
    If you have doubts, sell, sell now, take your profit. And I respect that. After all a profit is a profit. Few will still be sitting on a loss now.
    It seems that there is someone more than willing to take them off your hands currently at 12.5cents.
    Top 10 > 50%.
    Follow the money.
    Last edited by 34232: 07/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.