FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

PE/project conundrum...up to Banks and the Govt., page-39

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Yes Zac I will be around when FAR gets either taken out or makes first oil. I see either of those events occurring eventually regardless of any general market disturbances.

It simply comes down to time frames. E.G. if there is the expected end of cycle market rout it could easily affect financing of the development. It is a possibility. Non the less, as proven before, central banks are more than likely to step in and create more liquidity. So a lengthy delay but business will pick back up again eventually, oil included. How it could affect FAR is my unknown.

I don't know if the change in my attitude is frustration but more a sense of impending alert. When things appear to be foolproof then prepare to be on guard. Perfect investments are terrific until they aren't. The 'everything is awesome' attitude can be a powerful influence and should be countered with some caution's without sounding like a total wet blanket just as the party is starting.

For the know it alls on hedging I have this to say;

If Samo comes in I stand to make about $2.7m.
    If we get more than a 40% market route (not unheard of ) between now and end of Nov it could have ramifications for FAR that crush your omegas, Delta's and whatever.
    My put options stand to make $1.4m and cost me $14,000.

Put that in your LOL pipe and smoke it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.