AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

PE Ratio for MNM in the future??

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi All,

I am a long term holder who likes to think outside the box and I try to look at all variables....

I purchased MNM largely due to our Brown Coal "tenements/goals/Exergen involvement" I still think our brown coal will be rerated at some stage due to the worlds need for cleaner energy and the many different Techs working on converting brown coal to BCE, Hydrogen, gas and fertilizer..........
    We have heaps of brown coal and its well located....

Now: Norton is expected to be producing by early to mid 2016.
    What will the gold price be is anyones guess.
    According to Scoping study we should be on track to make about 2 million profit a year if I recall correctly?
    This is also based on the one shift so we have the potential to increase production......

So; Lets say MNM is valued on a PE of TEN in the next year. Is it fair to say that MNM could be valued at about 2 Million X 10 = $20 million based on Norton alone????
    Mine is relatively small and only enough gold for a few years so maybe only deserves a multiple of 7? 14 million

Lets look at MCO: much bigger mine with much bigger resource. IF Ik can get the mine up and running in net 12 -18 months what can the expected earnings be per year is the BIG Question IMO??? If MCO can generate a profit much larger that Norton then what "could" the MNM Market cap be?

Lots and lots of upside IMO.....Even more upside if the Australian gold price rises...
    The lower Oil/Diesel prices should benefit MNM....
    Struggling Mining sector may benefit MNM when looking for good labor......

DYOR I am just looking at the long term potential....

Lets also consider some Brown coal ACTION???? What could BM or LV coal be worth IF we progress the Exergen deal or find another Tech?

I am just glad we have the gold hedge, could be perfect timing IMO
    SP sucks but that depends on whether you a buyer or seller I suppose.
    The big boys were happy to add to their position so I assume they have some pretty good reasons to expect to make a good profit?

I would not invest millions in a small cap for anything less that 500 percent profit but I am a small fish with small money

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.