IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Hello Yaqona,Any luck in relation to your suggested email to...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello Yaqona,

Any luck in relation to your suggested email to CEO.
    I too have a feeling Nearmap just might be something special particularly now that it has the vehicle to expand through Ipernica. I just hope they dont accept anything lower than its true value. The big plus appears to be the markedly low cost compared to other systems. We all mention Google but you never know one of Googles competitors may jump at the opportunity. Woudnt a bidding war for use of the technology be fantastic. Another issue is how tight are the patents in terms of replication. The other thing is due to the evolvement aspects of technology Nearmap has to make sure it is always at the forefront. I wish more info was available on Nearmap but I guess if there are sensitive negotiations possibly going on between Nearmap and potential users of the technology strategically they cant say much at this stage. Wouldnt it be fantastic if this is the issue that can bring in billions of value by application of the technology throughout the world in a wide range of applications. If the value potential is there the tech gurus and smart money will very soon identify it, then it would be game on for Ipernica. I have loaded up with this stock recently so am set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.