PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

pe ratio of 4, page-8

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi El,

You could be right that a predator would have all the info it needs to make a confident move on PNA, but some good production costs figures would certainly help it along the way.

These days starting up a new mine is a very costly exercise and PNA has been on of the lucky ones to be one step ahead of the increased costs.

The Putjep development will not have these benefits or any other new development.

Keepin this in mind it is much cheaper to buy up a proven newly in production mine then to go all the way from drill bit to development.

PNA Phu Kham mine will be one of those scenarios once the production costs are in the open.

An other excellent mine would be Lumwana from Equinox who has a very long live and will be one of the lower cost producers once the Uranium credits have been taken in account.
    The share price is now at extremely low levels but will not be there for long as this mine will have a mine live of more then 36 years and will produce around 170000 tonnes of copper per year.

I believe that both PNA as EQN are take-over targets and will be for as long the copper prices stay strong imho.

Laos and Zambia both mean polical risk but both have a proven history of mining with Zambia the longest but has been less favourable lately because of a change in the tax regime for copper miners.

So imho both companies have a great future ahead of them with PNA ahead now because it has succesfully put the Phu Kham in production , but with EQN close at its heels because of the tremendous large resource that can be mined at low cost and for many years to come.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.