FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

No matter how you look at this COP have stuffed up here; I have...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    No matter how you look at this COP have stuffed up here; I have no idea in who's favour this dispute is going end and don't realistically think anyone knows (the party's included as if it was clear cut we would have a result by now) .... but ultimately for COP to have made this deal without first getting very clear advice as to its obligations under its JOA is 'sloppy' at best as if it falls in FAR's favour then they may have a legal case to answer to with WPL and if it falls in WPL favour then its just been a massive unnecessary distraction and waste of dollars. I'd be pissed if I was a shareholder of COP for letting this go down this track!

Trying to look at objectively though as to whether to buy more or not yet as nearly pressed the trigger to top up.... what's the downside if FAR do not get to PE??? (my guess 6c, maybe 5.5 in the short term???) where as the upside if they do (at a guess 10 to 12c c in the short-term???) Any thoughts on down and up sides short term (without being crazy ) ???

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $10.97K 21.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90218 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.