CAJ 1.67% 29.5¢ capitol health limited

Wow .... So much "gloom and doom" talk .... High PE ... Global...

1. 9,081 Posts.
    Wow .... So much "gloom and doom" talk .... High PE ... Global correction looming .... Capital raising imminent .... fretting about possible changes to govt MRI policy .... Overdue for a correction ... Etc

On the other hand, this company is exceedingly profitable with profits and dividends on the increase .... management is prudent, one might even say conservative .... Even the fact that respected analysts like Alan Kohler like the stock has ironically been turned into a negative by those who claim his review has provoked an irrational spike.

The fact is that this is a company making all the right moves. Its dividend payout ratio is very conservative and any capital raising, if (when) it is required could be funded via "sophisticated investors" rather than "ordinary shareholders". The fact that some got on board at 20c or less and that it is now 60c+ is no. reason not to buy and even less reason to sell.

Best to look at the long term prospects of CAJ .... and we know that institutional investors have joined the registry of late .... And I dare say this trend will continue. There are plenty of opportunities for growth on the horizon. Day to day fluctuations, week to week fluctuations, and month to month fluctuations will occur as sure as night follows day. But the trend is up .... and still remains so.

Even in today's corrective market CAJ closed off its lows and is above 60c which is pretty good. For those not in there may be a small window of opportunity to pick some up sub 60c .... but that opportunity may not last long.

Just my 2c worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $314.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $137.8K 459.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 929786 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.