LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

PEA Sensitivity Analysis - Medium Scenario, page-40

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    Mick, this will be my last post on the negatives because there are SO MANY POSITIVES about this project, but these issues need to be highlighted and I need to get them off my chest once and for all.

Many investors have had concerns with the timing and need for cap raises (at giveaway prices) only involving instos and sophs - this smacks of feeding the 'mates club' at 'mates rates'. And it is swamping the share price.

The only reason LPI went to the market to inform it of the potential Fulin investment was because it had been leaked to the Chilean media. Amazingly, the LPI statement on the issue lacked any real enthusiasm.

The outcome of the result of the recent Chilean election was presented by LPI straight from a political manifesto document which had been translated from Spanish. What a joke. I just re-read it and almost fell asleep.

The recent PEA was not sold for all its POTENTIAL, which is enormous. It was presented as an understated base case and let's move on to the DFS. Nothing to see here. Other lithium hopefuls would have been shouting from the rooftops.

The only referral to potential off-takers was in a news article some six months ago and all that was said was LPI would only consider tier 1 off-takers - it would help to keep investors infomed on the amount of interest there is for potential off-take agreements. Other companies do it. Hannon and Holland are tripping around the world enough to be talking to companies about them. How about a bit of feedback to the market even if it is only in general terms.

When there is discussion involving globally recognised lithium experts on twitter, the internet, or global/Australian trading houses/analysts, LPI is NEVER MENTIONED. This astounds me. Have they ever heard about LPI and Maricunga and what the best undeveloped lithium brine project in the world has to offer. Go figure.

That's it for me. That will be the final beat of this drum. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.