I can’t even be bothered reading. If you want an intellectual...

1. 17,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I can’t even be bothered reading. If you want an intellectual battle go right ahead but to do that you need to write stuff that can actually be understood.

when people use puffery and obscurity in attempt to belittle others and pretend intellectual and moral superiority you need to make sure that what you write can be understood.

sadly your post continues the pattern already established

I’ll have a go at just one paragraph

Trouble is all such things are simple polemics modernly...easy to in the modern day of engineered low cultural morality to find anything mainstream that suits and will support anyone's cognitive dysfunction for a group qwill exists to accommodate the very same beliefs across each and every single individuals lack of expressed mental stability......only defined groupings of people each randomly chosen and tested against ungrouped controls account for anything worth commenting on....rationally anyway.

let’s try and translate that

everyone argues - especially these days when morality has been brought to a new low and anyone can find a group that supports their own intellectual and psychological dysfunction and beliefs.

now I can’t be sure that’s what you are saying but it’s the best I can do when I remove the repetition, words that have no meaning and the words that add no value.

assuming that is right, the response can only be “so what’s new?”

there is absolutely nothing unusual about that. Humans have always had a tendency to prefer those who share their social status, their intellectual ability and even their ethnic origin and values. To some extent most people carry some form of dysfunction and given the bell shaped curve most people fall within one standard deviation either side of the mean. So what?

in fact if we are talking about aligning oneself with people who suffer from some form of cognitive and psychological dysfunction that seems to me to be referring to trump supporters

after all it seems even Christians who support him as president accept that he has moral failure. It is hard to see in his rambling, erratic and almost monosyllabic utterances any intellectual superiority and I’m suspecting that the group of psychiatrists who have suggested that he is narcissistic and of the malignant type are probably pretty much on the money.

I believe that you support trump though I fully accept that I am not completely sure on that since your statements on that matter are also as opaque as other comments you make.

i really have only a couple of questions - are you a poorly programmed attempt at artificial intelligence or someone who’s grasp of English means that they must resort to a dictionary?

if it’s the latter then there must be some better translator available because the one you use doesn’t end up demonstrating any intellectual superiority at all.

The second is to check what bizarre satisfaction you gain from attempting, though badly, to belittle anyone you see as you intellectual or moral inferior.

that seems disturbingly like trump.

Last edited by Parsifal: 07/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.